With school back in the saddle, Celeste and I thought we would take our last Saturday of freedom and do something fun with it. We did. With our faithful friends Evan and Katie Stoker by our side, we snowshoed through the wilderness of Logan Canyon.
For those of you out there wondering if it would be worth the time and effort, let me just say that snowshoeing is a fun little activity. But you've got to make it fun. I think I woul
If jumping off stuff isn't really your thing (I can just see my mother now, tumbling to her death on my bad advice), bring a camera. We actually moved rather slowly because I had to stop every few minutes to capture a moment, a skyline, or puma. The scenery ready to be immortalized is worth it by itself.
For an extra good time, bring a dog. Dogs turn an ordinary winter hike into an Arctic adventure. We saw 5 dogs on the trails. 5 dogs. Just about everyone up there had a faithful companion except for us. And why? Because those people knew well that dogs make life better.
well, well, well....what do we have here....Finally you guys have decided to join the rest of us in the blogging world. I am so excited! I am also jealous that you guys went snowshoeing, that sounds like a blast, and those pictures are awesome.
ReplyDelete