Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Wedding Story


Jackson and I at Bonnie and Matt's reception

Last weekend Jackson and I were able to go to Utah in celebration of my sister Bonnie's wedding. We took off Friday afternoon and were able to stay through Tuesday! It was wonderful to be with family and enjoy all of the festivities of a wedding done right.

Not only did we get to see immediate family, but much of my extended family was able to attend and it was great to chat with grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends.

Enjoying a waterfall with my mom, aunt Anne, uncle Dave and aunt Beverly

Cute Lynlee on the swings

Tuesday was the main event. Bonnie and Matt are almost the cutest couple ever (second only to Jackson and I) and they were both grinning from ear to ear for the entire day. The ceremony was beautiful, and the celebration was a booming good time.


Lynlee dancing away in her pretty dress



Just what he's been waiting for...

Matt, always a jokster, couldn't help but pull this off in the midst of family and friends. He went in for the garter, and instead proudly displayed some surprising lingerie... I believe in Ireland they are also called sloggy pants (that's for you Mandy). I think it's safe to say there will never be a dull moment when Bonnie and Matt are around. I am so glad that he's officially part of the family.

Ariel, Sarah, Crystal and I before the reception

We danced the night away before rushing to the airport that night. My sisters and brother are amazing, it was sooo much fun to have the whole family together and have such a wonderful cause for celebration.
.

Sarah, Lynlee and I dancing with the beautiful bride

3 comments:

  1. yeah for Bonnie! Love the underwear joke! My little bro is getting married too- in December. Crazy! We must be getting old or something :) Hope you guys are doing great in your travels! Love ya- Miss ya!
    Ambular

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look close and it looks like I've got an earring in that top picture...and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Hilarious. It was so great to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete